Picket Fence Investment is bringing on 1-3 real estate interns per quarter.
- Property research.
- Administrative work to include:
- Drafting online content.
- Aiding in coordinating/developing trainings.
- Some light outreach/phone calls (contacting property owners to see if they have considered selling).
At the end of the internship, you will end with:
- Writing examples (content)
- Basic skills to analyze properties.
- Exposure to real estate investing trainings.
Internships are unpaid but may lead to part-time paid work.
Interns should be detailed oriented, flexible, able to work remotely, have strong writing skills, and have an interest in the real estate industry. This is 3-7 hour per week commitment. Interns will work remotely and from our downtown Minneapolis office.
To apply: please send your resume, cover letter, and availability to email@example.com. For more information, visit www,picketfenceinvestment.com/interns
Picket Fence Investment is owned and operate by a licensed real estate agent with Exit Realty Metro (MN) and Homestead Realty (WI).